Can I edit the shipping method after a return request submission?
You can now edit the shipping method of a return order for an existing return request. For example, customer may have initially lodged a return via Mail but decided to use the auto-generated shipping label after. You can now edit the shipping method directly from the dashboard and they will be prompted to select a return location when editing.
- When status is ‘Pending’, shipping method can be edited
- When status is ‘Reviewed’, shipping method can be edited for return orders’ where the shipping method is Mail, custom shipping method or in-store
- When status is ‘Reviewed’, shipping method cannot be edited for return orders’ where the shipping method is an integrated shipping method (e.g., Australia Post, USPS, DHL etc) because the shipment label has been created and sent to customer
- When status is ‘Received’ and onwards, shipping method cannot be edited because existing return items have been delivered back to the warehouse
- Filter for the particular return order within the dashboard.
- Look for the shipment info on your right and click on edit.
- You will be prompt to reselect the customer’s preferred carrier option and the return location.