Set up shipping fee for new exchange orders
If you would like your customers to pay for the shipping before sending out the new exchange order, our app now allows you to set up the Exchange Shipping Fee.
Follow these steps to set the shipping fee for new exchange orders:
- Log in to your Shopify account and click on settings at the bottom left of the page.
- From the side bar menu, select shipping and delivery.
- Under the shipping section, click on create new profile and name the profile as “PostCo Returns”. Do note that this is case sensitive, else it may not work as expected.
- Within the shipping zone section, select the region or country you want to apply the shipping rate to. You can also choose ‘rest of the world' if you want the rate to apply to all other regions.
- Under shipping rate, enter the rate you want to charge for the shipping method you're setting up.
- If you want to add any additional conditions or restrictions to the rate, such as minimum order value or weight limits, you can do so under conditions.
- Once you've set up the shipping rate to your liking, click on save to apply the changes.
Please ensure your Stripe account is connected so that you can receive exchange shipping fee payment from your customers.