Once you've installed PostCo 360, there are a few things to check off before publishing the portal onto your website. Here are the main things to check on to make sure you're ready for deployment:
- Customize: brand your returns portal to match the branding of your Shopify page.
- Return Settings:
- Set your return window within which customers can submit requests
- Ensure that your return methods (store credit, refund, exchange) are set up to your preference
- Policy Rules: set up your own custom rules to reflect specific parts of your return policy. See samples of popular policy rules here.
- Return Address: ensure that your return address is accurate to generate labels and for customers to return items.
- Notifications: set up your team's and customers' email notifications emails and add a reply-to email address
When you've set the portal up to your liking, run a test order to make sure everything is working smoothly. From here, you can embed the portal link onto your website for customers to begin submitting return requests right away!
If you need any help with any of the following, simply search any of the topics on our help center.